VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] May Long Weekend, Brew Hut · Sat. May. 21st - Mon. May. 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 21st, 8:00 am
End: Monday, May. 23rd, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, May. 18th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
We wouldn't want to miss a long weekend, would we! After much discussion, we have chosen Brew Hut, as some work is needed up there (but probably not much).
Snow should be sufficiently melted that just boots would work, and the road is driveable. Go up Saturday, look for firewood up there, fix the solar lighting, fix the outhouse floor that threatens to fall into the outhouse, collect the money left up there by other users, climb Mt Brew, etc. Come back Monday.
Jeep holds five, including myself. Still two empty seats as of Friday May 13. Other cars are of course welcome.