VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Alternate to Long Hike · Sat. Oct. 1st - Sun. Oct. 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Oct. 1st
End: Sunday, Oct. 2nd
If you are not going to Long Hike, maybe you don't feel like rock climbing, or you couldn't get a ticket, you are probably making a mistake, but if you want to do something else, I'm up for either a hike to one of our Huts (day trip or overnight) or perhaps a hike to Red Heather (Diamond Head Area). Or your choice. I have tents, a car, implements of mass destruction, etc. Let me know asap if you are interested as this will only work if I get something resembling a carload, to share gas. You could email me at [email protected] if this appeals.