VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Tricouni Peak Hike and Scramble daytrip · Saturday, July 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jul. 23rd, 6:00 am
End: Saturday, Jul. 23rd, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: by email
Tricouni is a short, fantastic hike and scramble above beautiful alpine lakes and meadows. It is 10 km north of Squamish. The scrambe is easy with limited exposure.
My car won't be a good candidate for the trip, sorry. If anyone have access to a 4WD or AWD or a modo van, then we can make this trip happen.