VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skiing at Taylor Meadows · Sunday, December 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Dec. 4th, 5:00 am
I am looking to do a day trip to Taylor Meadows this coming Sunday. This ski trip is suited for intermediate skiers (AST-1 is preferable). It is not necessarily super fast paced trip (because Im not the fastest skinner) but you should feel competent in your skiing and backcountry skiing safety.
Unfortunately my car does not have a ski rack, and the back seat only moves as one unit. Therefore, I can only take 3 people (including myself). If someone has a car and are willing to drive, this may be a better option. I am also open to having another car come (around 8 people), if there is a lot of interest.
The plan is to leave early Sunday morning, and be over the bridge at 6:30ish.
There is no pretrip meeting for this event. I plan to contact through email.