VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skiing at Hollyburn Mountain · Friday, February 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 3rd, 8:00 am
Conditions permitting, I'd like to get out and get some turns in during the week (since I cannot commit to a full weekend the 4th - 5th). If you are feeling the same way and are interested in a nice day trip, this trip is for you!
Usual gear requirements: day bag, lunch, 1-2L of water, skiis, skins, avi kit (shovel, beacon, probe), clothing and gear accessories. See club wiki page for more info on what to bring. Avi Kit can be rented through the club or MEC if you don't have one.
I am open to a larger group size, however, because I do not have a roof rack on my car, I have to carry skiis in my car cabin. Therefore, in the past I have only done up to 3 people in my car.
Trip will be planned through email.