VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Steep Creek · Fri. Feb. 10th - Sun. Feb. 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 10th, 6:00 pm
End: Sunday, Feb. 12th
Hello my friends
For those who cant make it to Daughter of Ice, and can only take Saturday and Sunday off, come join me to Steep Creek!
I have been in this area twice and it is truly magical, so much to ski and such a variety of terrain to please many.
I would like to leave friday afternoon, car camp in the trail head. Head up to the Cabin early Saturday morning, hopefully finding space in the cabin to drop our overnight equipment. And then just skii the rest of the day getting to know the area and plan a big ascent on Sunday.
Come join me! I want to keep this trip with maybe 1 car load since we are visiting a unofficial hut.
INTERMEDIATE FRIENDLY TRIP. Backcountry and avi skills are a must