VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Revelstoked For Powder - Backcountry and Lift Days · Mon. Feb. 20th - Mon. Feb. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Feb. 20th
End: Monday, Feb. 27th
A last minute plan to venture out to Revelstoke has been hatched. One car is going with room for a couple of VOCers. We can do some backcountry and lift skiing out of a motel base. A comfortable place in town is planned and you will have a spot to do prep work from over the reading break (as needed). Email the organizer rather than simply signing up. I know of another ski group heading out so we'll have more company. Bars and dining out are optional.
Photo Credit: http://www.sportvac.com/