VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Hiking in the sunshine! · Saturday, May 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 27th
I know it is late notice but is anyone interested in hiking on Saturday?
I was thinking either Sea to Summit, Eagle Bluffs via Whyte Lake, or Baden Powell from Lynn Canyon over to BCMC ending on Grouse. Which one would depend on if anyone wants to come that has a vehicle.
With the sunshine and warm temperatures I am hoping to leave early (7am) to hike most of the way in cooler weather.
Please send me an email if you are interested.