VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Easy Trail Run in Pacific Spirit · Wednesday, July 12th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jul. 12th, 6:00 pm
Have any interest in running outside? Love/want to check out Pacific Spirit Park? Or need some motivation to get some exercise after work/school/other life activities??
Come join an easy trail run! As per the message board I started a while ago, I would love to start a group trail running series/something along those lines for beginners. If you're interested feel free to sign up, or you can just show up too :)
We will go at an easy, conversational pace. I'm using the VOC wiki recommendation of Iron Sword as a route (less than 5k), so we can meet there at 16th and the start of the Salish Trail at 6pm Wednesday July 12th.
My phone # is 403.464.9102 just in case. I have yet to run this route or start at this trailhead but shouldn't be too tough to figure out. Hopefully should have decent weather too.
Hope to see some runners there!