VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Eagle Bluffs via Whyte Lake · Friday, July 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jul. 14th
Pre-trip meeting location: through email
Hey VOCers! Planning to head out next Friday to Eagle Bluffs via Whtye Lake and hoping someone else has the day off as well. I don't have a vehicle but the hike is transit accessible if nobody else has a vehicle.
Also willing to do a different hike if there is one someone really wants to do.
Send me an email if interested!