VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Low output Beginner Friendly, to Hollyburn · Saturday, November 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 5th
Same like last time, but to Hollyburn. See http://www.ubc-voc.com/phorum5/read.php?3,77930 I have room for four passengers in my car but Carla will probably take one of the seats. If you want to come, email me pretty soon and I'll issue a seat to you. If you have a car to bring, we can probably find passengers for you. It's a short drive. Bring a lunch, water, a rain jacket (just in case), something warm like a couple of sweaters, or better.
This trip goes up beside the XC track on Hollyburn, or maybe even up the track if the track isn't being used. Probably there will be a little snow (under a foot) so you shouldn't need snowshoes, but boots would be much better than sneakers.
I expect to pick up people around 08:00 and we should be back in plenty of time for a nap before supper.