VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual Smith Rocks Sendathon · Fri. Nov. 10th - Mon. Nov. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 10th
End: Monday, Nov. 13th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 8th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Once again, VOCers will make the pilgrimmage down to Smith Rocks State Park, Oregon. There, they will send sport multipitches, hike through Asterix Pass, climb their way through huecos, and admire the way the light hits Morning Glory Wall. The best of all - it will be dry! Join us on our journey and you will find your true climbing self over 4 days in Smith Rocks.