VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Government Camp, Oregon: intro to shot skis! · Fri. Dec. 1st - Mon. Dec. 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Dec. 1st, 10:00 pm
End: Monday, Dec. 4th, 12:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 29th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Outside club room
So yo, I own a cool cozy cabin down in Government Camp in Oregon and I was thinking a fun way to celebrate the end of this term's classes is to embark on a pilgrimage to the great state of Oregon.
My cabin has a plethora of bunk beds and sleeping areas, so fear not- everyone will be comfy and toasty under soft wool blankets.
While we are there, we can ski (either at a ski area or backcountry) on Mt Hood, have a snowball fight, make pancakes and mulled wine, and of course- SHOT SKI!
(If you don't know what a shot ski is, prepare for your mind to be blown)
Overall I think it will be a super fun time so I hope some people can make it out!
Also for rides- I have a 5 seat car, but it's already full, so whoever wants to come would have to find their own ride.