VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Lost Lake Hike in Bellingham, Washington · Saturday, January 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jan. 6th, 7:00 am
I'd like to organise a hike to Lost Lake in Bellingham, Washington.
I've never done this hike before, but it seems like it would be alot of fun and free of snow this time of year. The hike is about 15 kilometers roundtrip, and we'll pass through a supposedly (I'm sure it is) beautiful forest and by waterfalls on the way to the lake.
We'll leave Vancouver at 7 or 8 am. I have a van, so I can drive up to six other people.
Here is the URL of the trail description:
Sign up for this trip if you're interested!
Obviously you'll need to be able to clear US immigriation to go on this trip, but I imagine that won't be a problem for most people.
Update December 31:
My van is now full. Please email a driver if you need a ride. Unless drivers coordinate with me, each car load of people will do the hike independently.