VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Squamish-Chek Divide · Fri. Apr. 13th - Sun. Apr. 15th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Apr. 13th
End: Sunday, Apr. 15th
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Apr. 10th, 6:27 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club room outside
Welp, skiing on glaciers is just the best. So, I was hoping to earmark this weekend to go on a VOC-style adventure from our very own Brew Hut to Callaghan or vice versa. Its been in my mind sense we had an unforgettable and 'interesting' time on the Pemberton Icecap a few years ago here...
AST, Glacier, and overnight ski camping experience is required for this trip. I've limited the group size to 5. We could accept more based on interest and split into 2 or more autonomous groups.
I've listed the trip as three days. This trip is weather and conditions permitting.