VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] VOC Journal Editing Party #2 · Wednesday, January 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Jan. 24th, 5:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Jan. 24th, 6:15 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: VOC Clubroom or just outside
It's the 2nd edition of the VOC Journal editing party!
Come and help your friendly VOC Journal Editor edit the 50+ articles that have been submitted for this year's journal! Counts as a workhike, and more importantly you'll have my undying gratitude!
This is mainly an endeavor in proofreading and making small changes for clarity if needed. Each article will be proofread twice, so there's no pressure to be perfect although it would be good if you can catch major errors.
Snacks will be available!
I'll be in the clubroom (or just outside if it's busy in there) from about 5pm, but feel free to come later if you need to. Edited (new end time): I will be leaving at around 6:15 to head to the slideshow.
Please bring your own laptop.
Please use the signup tool so I know how many people to expect.
If you want to help out but can't make the meeting, send me an email for instructions on how to do it remotely. There will also be another opportunity to help out once the articles get laid out in their book format.