VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Pumped to See More Pumps! · Saturday, March 3rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 3rd, 8:00 am
End: Saturday, Mar. 3rd, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Message board faffidy
Who'd be pumped to see more pumps at... none other than... Seymour Mountain, 1st and 2nd pumps! Aha....
- AST-1 or equivalent. You will be above treeline in avalanche challenging terrain.
- Previous winter backpacking experience on skis or splitboard.
- You have skied or snowboarded blacks in resorts.
Meet the requirements? Great! We'll be heading up the backcounty access trail which will lead us to the 1st pump and, if time permitting, 2nd pump. I'd like to find some sweet sweet lines and do some tree skiing (hopefully not too dense)! We'll be back in the city by 5pm.