VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Carving and Cramming in Caspar Creek · Sun. Dec. 9th - Mon. Dec. 10th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Dec. 9th, 6:00 am
End: Monday, Dec. 10th, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Tuesday, Dec. 4th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Found a gap in my exam schedule so figured I'd fill it with some non-studious activities of the skiing variety. You can bring textbooks on this trip but remember study breaks and fresh air are the keys to success and I will also make fun of you.
Plan is to drive up early Sunday morning, skin till the end of the logging road, set up camp and possibly get a lap in. Monday we ski as much verticle as possible, maybe trying to summit something close if the shredding does not satisfy. Come back, break camp and hike out probably with a darkening sky.
AST1 or equivalent required.
**If the weather sucks we can move 1 valley over and cough up some cash for Keith's Hut.