VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Downhill Skiing at Mount Baker · Saturday, December 8th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning: This is a tentative trip
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Dec. 8th, 6:00 am
Does anyone want to spend a day downhill skiing at Mount Baker? I think it would be fun to drive there early on Saturday morning and return to Vancouver on Saturday evening.
The trip will cost $60 US for a Mount Baker lift ticket for the day plus the cost of gas to drive there and back (which we can of couse split among us).
This trip is contingent on that Manning Park has not opened for the season. I'll be going to Manning Park (but not with the VOC) if Manning Park has opened by this day.
Please sign up if you're interested!