VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Ｖ Ｏ Ｃ . Ｈ Λ Ｌ Ｆ [Trail Race 21K] · Saturday, March 23rd
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 23rd, 6:30 am
End: Saturday, Mar. 23rd, 9:00 am
V O C - H A L F
TRAIL RACE 1: Pacific Spirit Park 21K
If you're a looking to get into Trail Running, or a grizzly vetran looking for a good day out, this is the trip for you. This early-season run is the perfect objective to get yourself into readiness for upcoming season. The 21.2K course is technically easy with light elevation change (+- 688m).
This will be the first of a series of longer trail runs over the summer. A great place to meet partners :)
Logistics: This will be an individual and unsupported (no aid stations or stops) race