VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skimour Backcountry Day Trip · Sunday, January 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jan. 27th
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Jan. 24th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: email
Let's go ski(or splitboard if ur lame) the seymour back country (avy/weather permitting). AST-1 and decent ski ability required. The terrain isnt too difficult there but you should be able to ski black runs. If the avy conditions are sketch Ill change the date. Plan is to get there around 9 and ski as long as we want. It is free to access the backcountry if we skin from the parking lot. Views of the city are sick from there and stoke should be high.