VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Kayaking In Sechelt Inlet · Sat. May. 4th - Sun. May. 5th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 4th, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, May. 5th, 8:00 pm
I'd like to organise an overnight kayaking trip in Sechelt Inlet.
The plan is to kayak up Sechelt Inlet, camp overnight and then come back the next day.
It costs about $150 to rent a single kayak for two days and about $210 to rent a double kayak for two days, but VOCers usually get a 20% discount from the Halfmoon Sea Kayaks in Sechelt.