VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
The Mountain Ready Workout [every Tuesday 6pm] · Tue. Jan. 8th - Tue. Feb. 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : organizer in hospital
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 8th, 6:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Feb. 26th
Let's meet up for one hour of high intensity training every Tuesday to get fit for skiing, climbing, and hiking the mountains!
Tune into the message board thread to get an idea what the workout will look like or to pitch your own requests and ideas. Also post there if you prefer another time.
We meet at the Engineering Cairn at 6pm sharp every Tuesday. The workout will happen rain or shine, within reason. Don't be late! But if you're late, you'll likely find us at the benches north-west of the Cairn.
You don't have to be in good shape to join us—the purpose of this workout is to improve your fitness, no matter what your starting point is :)
Bring comfy, warm sports clothes andwater!