VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] Clubs Days Boothing in the Clubroom · Tue. Jan. 15th - Fri. Jan. 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jan. 15th, 11:00 am
End: Friday, Jan. 18th, 3:00 pm
It's that time of year again, Clubs Days!
This is a workhike opportunity, which means if you want to be able to rent gear and/or just thank the VOC for all its awesome, this is your chance.
We're looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help keep the Clubroom open longer during Clubs Days next week, January 13-18th. We want to spread stoke about the VOC and to recruit new members.
Please sign up if you'd like to volunteer in the Google Sheets linked below. If you are not a VOC exec member, you will only be able to sign up for a slot that has a VOC exec member listed, because otherwise the Clubroom won't be open and we won't be able to process memberships.
VOC Membership Chair 2018/19