VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VIMFF @ UBC: UBC Trail Running Night · Tuesday, February 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Feb. 26th, 6:30 pm
Stories and films from trails around the world.
Come join us for our third annual year being a part of the Vancouver International Film Festival! We will kick off our venue on Tuesday, February 26th with a trail running night, complete with guest speaker. All proceeds raised will be going towards local causes the club supports such as Avalanche Canada, Search and Resscue, and the Neil Mackenize Grant. Get your tickets NOW.
KEY NOTE SPEAKER