VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VIMFF @ UBC: UBC Ski Night · Wednesday, February 27th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Feb. 27th, 6:31 pm
KEY NOTE SPEAKER: Explore the Sea-to-Sky Backcountry with Matt Gunn
Is your favourite alpine lake a zoo? Have the hoards found your secret powder stash? Wilderness recreation is exploding in the South Coast and people are struggling to adapt. Matt will share an optimistic view of this reality. It’s not that hard to escape the crowds and find adventure if you know where to look, and that person who just scooped your ski line probably has more in common with you than not. How can we, as individuals and a community, evolve to thrive in this new context?