VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Morning Light: Trail Run in Pacific Spirit Park · Thursday, February 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 14th, 6:30 am
NOTE: NEW START TIME/LOCATION IS MODIFIED.
Are you looking for motivation to wake up pre-dawn, strap your foot gloves on and patter around Pacific Spirit Park? Then boy is this the trip for you.
The pace will be low-key (zone 1), I'm a turtle runner but we can break up from there. Bring a headlamp as it will be dark and adventurous running : ) Nerdy chat topics are encourged.