VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC FREE KNACKER (North Shore 50) · Sunday, July 14th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Jul. 14th
End: Sunday, Jul. 14th
Pre-trip meeting location: TBD
This Trail RUnning thing is pretty fun and challenging. Every Year, the knee knacker is run and is well known as being one of the best races around. It traverses the North Shore Mountains from Horseshoe bay to Deep cove..
The knee knacker is so poplular that it requires a lottery to enter the actual race. I failed this year to get in.
There is, however, a second great tradition where those who failed to win the race lottery, just run the course the next day for free!
Please join me, as I plan to run my heart out on July 14th. It will be epic!
The knee knacker also organizes free training runs which begin in April: http://kneeknacker.com/training-runs-info/