VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cypress sunset skiing (beginner-friendly) · Wednesday, April 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Apr. 17th, 5:00 pm
End: Wednesday, Apr. 17th, 9:00 pm
Cypress resort is closing April 14th and that means it is time for mid week evening skiing! The idea is to skin up to Mt. Strachan via the runs after work and enjoy the view of Howe Sound.
Organisation will be done by email, please indicate by Tuesday evening if you want to go so that we can figure out cars. No ski skills are required, this is great way to improve your skiing or try it out! This trip will only happen if weather looks good.
Picture taken by Nicole Ong skiing at Cypress in May 2016.