VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Trip to Mount Gardner --> Bike, Hike and Swim · Saturday, June 15th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 15th, 6:00 am
End: Saturday, Jun. 15th, 9:00 pm
I did this a previous year and had a lot of fun. The plan is to bike to Horseshoe Bay Ferry --> Catch Ferry to Bowen Island --> Bike to base of trail head (lock bikes against post) --> Hike Mount Gardner --> Go for swim in in Killarney Lake --> Catch Ferry --> Bike home.
As a footpassenger with a bike, the ferry costs $12.45
This trip will be a full day -- early morning to evening. So come prepared with lots of food (snacks, lunch), water, sun protection and a swimsuit and towel. Also good to have some spare money on you just in case we go for coffee or something.
I can create a pretrip if necessary. Am also able to answer questions over email.
More details will be posted/updated closer to.