VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Long Boring Trip · Mon. May. 13th - Mon. May. 20th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Going to Harrrison Hut!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, May. 13th
End: Monday, May. 20th
Dates are flexible, but I'm thinking of leaving Vancouver sometime around May 13 and driving somewhere with the sturdy Jeep. Destinations could include hot springs, or possibly even a drive to the Rockies, though I'm supposed to do that later in May or early June. I guess a Harrison Hut Expedition would work especially if you know how to operate a chain saw and like carrying heavy stuff.