Members can insert new events into the calendar
and signup for trips, but please read the instructions
VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Get Your Cypress Mountain Discounted Season's Pass · Thu. Sep. 5th - Fri. Oct. 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Organized by: Emily Kuang
Start: Thursday, Sep. 5th
End: Friday, Oct. 4thDescription:
DEADLINED EXTENDED TO OCT 4 until 5PM I believe (this is the absolute last day!)
Get a Silver (restricted) Pass for $349+tax!
Ski season is coming! Which means...skiing! And season's pass discounts!
For those who have never been to Cypress, Cypress is the best out of the three North Shore Mountains and 30 min away from Vancouver.
Reasons to Ski/Snowboard at Cypress:
-Night skiing: maybe you work or go to school during the day but have to get your shred on midweek
-You're no longer in school and can't get a Whistler pass
-The sunset on Skychair!
-Shuttle runs from Vancouver to Cypress
-Poutine! Well, something like it anyways...
-There are a couple FB Cypress carpool groups. You can also join our UBC one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329665027809864/
To get your discounted pass:
Login or create an account at https://www.tixforcypressmountain.com/e-commerce/GrpLogin.aspx
then add your info here:
Tell your friends!
Also, if you bought a pass last year, you can reuse your RFID card.
Silver Pass (restricted; valid everyday open to close 7 days a week EXCLUDING Dec. 26, 2018 to Jan. 2, 2020 and weekends in January and February. Your Silver Pass also gets you a big 40% Discount on your lift ticket purchase on those powder days during the exclusion dates!)
More info: (http://www.cypressmountain.com/season-passes/silver-pass)
G8 Pass (unrestricted):
Ski anytime, everyday
More info: (http://www.cypressmountain.com/season-passes/g8-season-pass)
Cross Country Skiing:
$259 (full day)
$169 for Nitetimer pass (after 3 pm)
More info: (http://www.cypressmountain.com/season-passes-x4357)
More info: (http://www.cypressmountain.com/season-passes/snowshoe-pass-detail) Feel free to email me with any questions!
Posted: 2019-09-05 16:19:11
Last modified: 2019-10-01 17:21:02