VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Avalanche Awareness Night · Friday, November 8th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 8th, 5:00 pm
VOC and Avalanche Canada have partnered to bring you an evening of avalalche awarenss. This is manily for the "unaware" however, a variety of topics will be covered by individuals from Avalanche Canada.
Location: UBC Campus SWING Building rm 222 (SWNG 222)
Building: West Mall Swing Space Room: 222
Address: 2175 West Mall V6T 1Z4
More details as the date approaches!