VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intuition Buy Night · Thursday, February 2nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 2nd, 6:00 pm
End: Thursday, Feb. 2nd, 8:00 pm
This is 6pm to 8pm Don't be late!
Need Liners for your ski boots?
Need a closed cell foam mat for a sleeping pad or drink cosy?
Intuition has invited the VOC down to get some discounts on their liners. We're still working out exact details, which I'll post when we work them out.
There's even a chance there might be refreshments like last time.
Now, a few notes: sizes for the dead stock stuff is a little random, they don't have all sizes in all styles. Also, they may not be able to fit everyone that night, but will allow you to book a fitting for a later date. Oh, and BRING YOUR BOOTS! You can't figure out what liner works best for you if you don't have your boots with you.
Address: Intuition Sports Inc. 101-1715 Cook St. Vancouver, BC V5Y 3J6
Sign up to give us a rough idea of numbers.