VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Thursday night climbing at Cliffhanger · Tue. Dec. 10th - Mon. Mar. 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Dec. 10th, 6:00 pm
End: Monday, Mar. 16th, 6:00 pm
Come join for a chill climbing night on Thursdays after work all winter. If you are interested in lead climbing/ have a lead pass at clifthan please let me know and I will try to give you a heads up when other folks with lead passes are attending.
Plan is to meet around 6 pm after work on Thursday to climb for a couple hours, with the possibility of a late dinner of burrios after some weeks.
I'll try to send a message out every week to confirm who can make if, if I don't feel free to shoot me and email.