VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Make-up WinterLonghike 2020 · Sat. Feb. 8th - Sun. Feb. 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 8th, 9:00 am
End: Sunday, Feb. 9th, 12:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Feb. 5th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ORCH 1001
EDIT: We will be meeting for the pre-trip meeting in ORCH 1001 at 18:00.
Due to unexpected high avalanche conditions in Seymour at the beginning of January I have moved this trip to the beginning of February. Hopefully conditions are better now.
Will there be a LongBike, we will see???
If you were going to the original WinterLonghike 2020 and also want to come on this one you can get preferenced to get on the going list, shoot me a message to put you on the going list!
------------------------I am not that creative so same blurb as original trip: