VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
👟 VOC Exclusive - Running Room Discount (10%-25%)! 👟 · Wed. Mar. 4th - Thu. Mar. 5th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 4th, 8:00 am
End: Thursday, Mar. 5th, 10:00 pm
Are you getting stoked for the running season? Are your shoes worn out or falling apart? Has Strava been gently suggesting you may want to consider new shoes for the last 6 months?
Then check out the Running Room discount night!
The VOC has arranged for a discount for members with the Running Room store in Wesbrook Village on March 4 & 5. The discount varies based on what you're buying, but will be between 10% and 25% (details on the image below). In order to get the discount, just pop into the store, let them know that you're with the VOC, and show them the image of the poster on the message board thread. This discount is for VOC members only.