VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Garibaldi Neve · Sat. Feb. 15th - Mon. Feb. 17th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Feb. 15th, 7:00 am
End: Monday, Feb. 17th, 10:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Feb. 13th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Currently the plan is to go up to Elfin on Saturday. On Sunday we will try to cross the Neve and end at Burton Hut or the Glaciology Huts. Monday we may, if the weather and avalanche conditions look good, try to go up something (Carr, Castle Towers, Sphinx, Deception etc.).