VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VIMFF [INTO THE CANYON] Pete McBride - Online Showing · Fri. May. 29th - Sun. May. 31st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, May. 29th, 12:00 pm
End: Sunday, May. 31st
Hi everyone! While we are still limited in what we are able to do outside together, in the meantime, I thought I would let you know about another online VIMFF film that will be happening. I hope everyone is being safe during this period and I hope to see you on some club trips in the future.
Based on the success of our previous online screening of PRETTY STRONG in April VIMFF has decided to run a series of similar online shows with the winning films from this past festival! Next in line is INTO THE CANYON (our 2020 Grand Prize Winner) on May 29-31. Pete McBride's and Kevin Fedarko's 1200km traverse of the Grand Canyon is a touching story and amazing cinematography.
Join us for the May 29-31 screening. Show Times: 12:00pm PDT on Friday May 29 ending at 11:59pm PDT on Sunday May 31. Tickets are $13 in advance, use discount code: COVID for $4 off.
Show info: https://vimff.org/into-the-canyon-online/