VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Journal Submissions: How VOCers survived the pandemic · Fri. Jun. 12th - Sun. Jul. 12th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Jun. 12th
End: Sunday, Jul. 12th
Trips should be happening again soon!
But before that …
There have been very few trip reports recently for obvious reasons. I would love to include pieces about the pandemic in this years journal for historical purposes. I'm sure you can all come up with some deeply insightful and/or hilarious stuff.
Here are some prompts in case you can’t think of anything to write:
- A satirical piece about the ascent of kitchen couloir
- A reflection on life without the outdoors
- A song about trips you’ve been longing to do for the past 3 months
- How the outdoor community responded to this whole thing
- Or whatever else you feel like writing about
If you would like to participate in this writing exercise please send submissions to [email protected]