VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Phelix Workhike · Sat. Aug. 8th - Sun. Aug. 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 8th
End: Sunday, Aug. 9th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Aug. 5th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Zoom
We have quite a few workhike tasks to do at Phelix this year, including outhouse maintanence (Yes, we're inviting Ross), marmot proofing, and expanding the wood storage space under the hut.
Phelix is pretty beginner friendly, and we'll probably have a few extra things to carry up as well. We will likely plan on bringing tents.
More info to come.