VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Alcoholic Traverse (Semi-beginner friendly) · Sat. Aug. 15th - Sun. Aug. 16th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 15th, 5:00 am
End: Sunday, Aug. 16th, 8:00 pm
Starts from Brew hut trail head and finishes Brandywine Meadows, the Alcoholic Traverse is probably one of the most scenic routes but without being technical.
It seems we have good weather and a loved one to shuttle us. It is semi-beginner friendly trip, meaning that it shouldn't be your first-ever backpacking trip. If you have backpacked before, and are happy to enjoy a little type-2 fun, this would be the trip.