VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Panorama Ridge · Sunday, August 9th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Aug. 9th, 6:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Will try to arrange via email, zoom if needed
Please be sure to read the club's new guidelines for trips before signing up!
I haven't yet tried to go to Garibaldi since the permit system has been put into place, but let's maybe give it a shot since I'd really like to get out to Panorama Ridge this summer. If not there are other good spots for a good day trip in the area. This is a pretty strenuous day hike and I'd like to move at a decent pace, so a good amount of experience is necessary.