VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cypress Mountain Discounted Passes · Sun. Sep. 6th - Wed. Sep. 30th
Warning: This trip is currently underway!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Sep. 6th
End: Wednesday, Sep. 30th
DEADLINE: Sept 30 2020
IMPORTANT: COVID 19 INFO
Cypress will be making an anouncement about how operations will proceed Nov 6, and passholders have until Nov 15 midnight to make a call whether or not they'd like to defer their pass until the 2021/2022 season. See more info here:
HOW TO GET YOUR DISCOUNTED PASS:
Follow this link:
Login with username: snowstars and password SHREDSNOW2021
Silver Pass - $329 (lift tickets are roughly $90 a day)
Valid 7 days a week EXCLUDING Dec. 26, 2020 to Jan. 2, 2021 and weekends in January and February. Great if you have days off during the week!
Gold Pass - $719
Valid 7 days a week, no restrictions