VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Revived Annual Girls Just Want to have Fun Ski Trip! · Sat. Mar. 10th - Sun. Mar. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 10th
End: Sunday, Mar. 11th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Mar. 7th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
In 2009, the first Girls Just want to have Fun Ski Trip was run, the plan was to have this as an annual event, but hasn't happened since, so let start it back up.
Considering girls are generally slightly out numbered on trips, I think its time to celebrate the female sex by having a girls only trip (to make sure everyones on the same page this means no boys even if you are Ms Manners)
This trip will involve:
- No-tan-line sunbathing, skinning and skiing
- Laying beautiful curves in the powder
- Hot chocolate and baileys
- Pillow and tickle fights at night
Tetrahedron seems like the best option. This is not a beginner friendly trip. You have to know what your doing to come.