VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cheeky morning swim (spring polar bear swim) · Wednesday, April 14th
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Apr. 14th, 7:30 am
Bring your warm drink of choice and join me for a distanced early morning dip at Jericho beach!
Hesitant about getting into cold water? let this info convince yout that it is deffo worth it ;)
Don't forget to bring a mask, hand sanitizer and cozy clothes
(Ideally this will take place on the last day of classes but can be rescheduled to a sunny day if the weather really sucks)
Priority will be to new VOC members/members who haven't gone on a trip yet, but anyone can and should sign up!
7:30am - Let's meet at the Blenz on Alma and 4th (3698 W 4th Ave) and walk/ride to the beach together!