VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Morning swim and seaside chit chat at Jericho! · Monday, July 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : no one signed up as committed sadly :'( I'll be sleeping in!
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jul. 26th, 7:30 am
It's Summer in Vancouver, AKA that time of year, when taking a dip in the ocean will NOT turn us into walking popsicles! If you're looking to start your week off on the right foot with a morning dip and some beachside chit chat, join me at Jericho on Monday morning for a wee dip in the sea!
Lets meet in front of the concession stand, 49.272214664208356, -123.19213676009579.
Don't forget to bring a swimsuit and towel, and perhaps even some warm coffee, if your heart so desires (as mine does)!
See you there!