VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Annual Banquet · Wednesday, March 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 28th, 7:00 pm
To celebrate the end of the year, the VOC is holding its Annual Banquet at the Anza Club (3 West 8th Avenue).
The evening lineup includes:
- Excellent Food (brought by you)
- Annual General Meeting and Executive Elections (nominate here)
- Slideshow (Skyler Des Roches: The Sudamerican Dispatches - Vertical Flailings of a Gringo Chasqui)
- VOC Awards (nominate here)
- Photo Contest Winners
- Distribution of the New VOC Journal
- Wild Dance Party with DJ Oker
- Beer (served by the Anza Club)