VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
To Brew and back again · Sat. Mar. 10th - Sun. Mar. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Mar. 10th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Mar. 11th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Mar. 7th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Pre trip meeting moved to Wednesday 7pm Clubroom so as to not conflict with VOC Gear Swap which is at 6pm
I have room for a carload; others are welcome if they have cars, I'd expect max 19 people because that's what the Hut holds, but we may not have rides for that many. Could possibly bail if weather is exceptionaly lousy but our tolerance for bad weather is pretty high. "Beginner-friendly"