VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Skaha Rock-tober - Postponed due to Weather · Fri. Nov. 5th - Sun. Nov. 7th
Warning: This is a tentative trip : Trying to rework work schedule
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Nov. 5th, 12:00 pm
End: Sunday, Nov. 7th, 10:00 pm
Update: Friday afternoon leave time due to popular demand.
If you're free and keen for dry rock this October but have too many thanksgiving plans ruining your hopes of getting out for some gaudy sends (or if you're keen for two trips to skaha) join in on the Skaha send train!
Car camping if you can, otherwise tent camping nearby.
Note: COVID19 vaccine checks are mandatory!
Rock 1 (belay, lower) is required and Rock 2 (anchor set up/take down) preferred.